Stones are materials which can exert a very great influence upon us, upon our thoughts, upon our health
Dr Rampa’s world famous Tranquiliser TouchStone is now available again thanks to two unselfish people, Margaret who provided her TouchStone to model from, and Pete who is now making copies of it. These TouchStones are individually hand made to order from the original, but with the name Rampa replaced with the OM symbol, as per Dr Rampa’s original TouchStone design. Photo's below.
During their making every precaution has been taken so there was no direct physical contact with the TouchStone so when you receive yours YOU will be the first person to physically handle it. The TouchStone is supplied in a soft velvet drawstring pouch with an updated copy of Dr Rampa’s explanation on how to use it. Each TouchStone will be made to order and, whilst every attempt will be made to fulfil orders in a timely manner, some delays may be encountered. I have no financial gain what-so-ever from the sale of TouchStones, I am only offering you the rare ability to obtaining one today, so please don’t email me asking. I have provided an email link and clear instructions how you can purchase your TouchStone, plus postage and packaging.
Throughout the Ages, both men and women, young or old, have found difficulty in occupying their hands during moments of stress or excitement. Today’s businessman fumbles with his pen, the average layman fidgets with items in their pockets. This fumbling and fidgeting is by means a way people can gain a measure of composure and tranquillity. But centuries and centuries ago, when the world was a much wiser place than it is now, before the age of Paracetamol, Aspirin and various other tranquillising drugs, the priests and wise men had methods of calming a person who was nervous or irritable, or in some way ‘off colour.’ They made 'Tranquilliser TouchStones.' These very special stones were shaped in a particular manner so that, by gently rubbing them, one could obtain a pleasant tactile impression which soothed a troubled mind, prevented one from having ulcers, bad temper, hysteria; as many do suffer within this so-called modern World of ours.
Stones, as we have learnt, are, like all other substances, merely a mass of molecules in motion. The sensation which can be imparted to a person may be for good or for evil. There are stones which radiate misfortune and cause grave disharmony within the body. But there are also stones which make one become tranquil, and these are called 'Tranquilliser TouchStones'. In far off China, in Tibet, in the holy temples of India, and in the great temples of the Incas, the Aztecs, and the Mayas, priests laboriously shaped stones by hand, stones whose cunningly contrived contours comforted the human brain, and by flooding that organ with comfort and pleasant tactile sensations calmed the whole of the human mechanism. Unfortunately, the art of making such contoured-stones became almost extinct throughout the ages. People stuffed themselves with drugs to depress sensation (because we are in a negative cycle of evolution, and drugs make one ‘negative') rather than trying elevate sensations. A 'Tranquilliser TouchStone' should be held in either the left or the right hand – normally if you are right-handed, the right hand or if you are left-handed, the left hand – it does not matter which. The part with the ideograph should be face down, with the large flat end against the palm, leaving the carefully specially dished portion facing upwards so that it comes under the ball of your thumb. Then your thumb should idly follow the contours in that dished portion. You will find that comfort, ease, and freedom from worry will steal upon you, you will find that your problems will dissolve away like morning mist before the rising sun. You will find that you have such peace of mind as you have not had before.
If you practice daily you will find that comfort, ease, and freedom from worry or stress will steal upon you; you will find that your stress will dissolve away like morning mist before the rising sun. You will find that you have such peace of mind as you have not had before. TouchStones can help us quite as much as fruits and herbal remedies. It should be stated that only a suitably contoured TouchStone – such as Dr Rampa’s – should be used because the wrong sort can cause irritation instead of tranquillity.
I will explain here that TouchStones are not charms, they are not talismans. They are a specially designed device that is used by the one owner only, and that is very important because they cannot be shared between people. It will quickly generates a great force which helps that one owner achieve calmness. As thousands of letters to Dr Rampa have testified, when he was alive, they really do work.
This is the original design with the OM symbol engraved.
This is the later design with the Rampa name engraved.
This is current face design.
This is the current rear design.
TouchStone with soft bag and updated instructions.
Handmade to Order TouchStone are priced individually at £12.50 each plus postage and packaging.
Please send your order by email to email@example.com complete with the following essential information:
- • Quantity of TouchStones required?
- • Your Full Name and Full Postal Address?
- • Preferred Postal Method?
Failing to complete the above will result in delays to your order.
- • UK Recorded Delivery plus P&P = £4.50 for 1 TouchStone.
- • UK Recorded Delivery plus P&P = £5.00 for 2 to 4 TouchStones
- • Airmail Delivery plus P&P to Europe/Global = £4.50 for 1 TouchStone.
- • Airmail Delivery plus P&P to Europe/Global = £6.50 for 2 to 4 TouchStones.
- • AirSure Tracked Delivery plus P&P to Europe/Global = £10.00 for 1 TouchStone.
- • AirSure Tracked Delivery plus P&P to Europe/Global = £12.00 for 2 to 4 TouchStones.
Orders for more than 4 TouchStones please enquire with Pete in advance, but don't forget to inform Pete as to which Postal Method you expect?
- • Shortly after your order is received a PayPal © invoice will be sent to you by email.
- • Please note that this invoice is for immediate payment.
- • Your order for any TouchStone will not be made until the invoice has been paid in full.
- • If the invoice is not paid after 14 days a reminder will be sent.
- • If the invoice is still not paid after the reminder, a further 14 days, the invoice and order will be cancelled and you will be notified of this.
- • Should you should send a further order after any cancellation, only 14 days will be allowed before automatic cancellation without you being notified.
As these TouchStones are specially made to order with all profits going to charities there are STRICTLY no refunds!
All profit from the sale of TouchStones, after having deducted the manufacturing costs, 100% will be going solely to a Cats or Animal charities, and every 12 months we will be declaring what monies have been accrued from sales and to what charities the money has gone to. Full transparency! No one is in this for the money as we are trying to help everyone, especially cats, because "by helping others, you help yourself!"
- • Working Capital brought forward + £33.24
- • 56 TouchStones sold including post and packing charges + £860.50
- • Total income = £851.84
- • PayPal © commission - £42.20
- • Less Manufacturing - £308.00
- • Less post and packing actual - £111.45
- • Funds in Bank Current , Bank Savings and PayPal © Accounts - £432.09
- • Total available to donate to charity for 2016 = £420.00
- • Working capital carried forward + £12.09
Letter to thanks from PDSA. Many thanks to all those who purchased a TouchStones in 2016.
- • Working Capital brought forward + £23.00
- • 57 TouchStones sold including post and packing charges + £932.00
- • Total income = £955.00
- • PayPal © commission - £39.13
- • Less Manufacturing - £313.50
- • Less post and packing actual - £119.13
- • Funds in Bank Current , Bank Savings and PayPal © Accounts - £483.24
- • Total available to donate to charity for 2015 = £450.00 assigned to Cat Chat.
- • Working capital carried forward + £33.24
- • Working Capital brought forward + £33.00
- • 43 TouchStones sold including post and packing charges + £705.50
- • Total income = £738.50
- • PayPal © commission - £34.02
- • Less Manufacturing - £220.00
- • Less post and packing actual - £107.98
- • Funds in Bank Current , Bank Savings and PayPal © Accounts - £376.50
- • Total available to donate to charity for 2014 = £350.50 assigned to Animal Care Samos
- Working capital carried forward + £26.50
Animal Care Samos letter of thanks to all those who purchased a TouchStones in 2014.
- • Working Capital brought forward + £42.09
- • 71 TouchStones sold including post and packing charges + £1,135.50
- • Total income = £1,177.59
- • PayPal © commission - £56.20
- • Less Manufacturing - £423.50
- • Less post and packing actual - £164.89
- • Funds in Bank Current , Bank Savings and PayPal © Accounts - £533.00
- • Total available to donate to charity for 2013 = £500.00 assigned to CatChat.org
- Working capital carried forward + £33.00
Cats' Charity letter of thanks to all those who purchased a TouchStones in 2013.
- • Working Capital brought forward +£76.02
- • 129 TouchStones sold +£1,818.53
- • PayPal © commission -£82.58
- • Manufacturing -£709.50
- • Postage and Packaging -£168.23
- • R&D -£22.95
- • Funds in Bank and PayPal © -£912.09
- • Total Donated to Charity for 2012 = £860.00
- • Bank transfer charges -£10.00
- • Working Capital brought forward +£42.09
Funds were divided between Catwomen and PDSA. Catwomen is an individual who looks after cats at her own cost within the Canary Islands. We paid her vets bill directly that incurred the £10 bank transfer fee. PDSA cares for those with animals who cannot afford vets fees.
Lynne (Catwomen) Granger's thanks (copied from her email) "hi pete sorry for the delay, i can confirm i received 237.88 euros on 20 dec. Once again thank you for the donation, i really do appreciate it".
PDSA letter of thanks to all those who purchased a TouchStones in 2012
- • 160 TouchStones sold, 132 for this donation period, less packaging, postage and PayPal © commission = £1,994.66
- • TouchStone Setup, Research & Development, Manufacturing = £1,058.64
- • Funds in Bank Current , Bank Savings and PayPal © Accounts = £936.02
- • Working capital carried forward = £76.02
- • Total Donated to Charity for 2011 = £860.00 to Cats Protection.
Cats Protection letter of thanks to all those who purchased a TouchStones in 2011