If people would plan their days properly and stick to the plan, there would be adequate time for everything
Bio-Rhythms play an important role in everyone's lives, and in spite of this the majority of people don't realise and are missing out on something really remarkable and practical. In the Far East they have been using Bio-Rhythm wheels for centuries. However, Dr. Wilhelm Fliess was one of the first Westerners to observe and record Bio-Rhythms. Knowing how these cycles flow you can plan ahead and avoid really bad days or becoming hyperactive on a really good day. This is not science fiction, it's as real as the air you breathe.
Do you remember when you had your last really bad day, when everything seems to go wrong regardless of what you did? This is known as a cautious day, which also could be a double or triple cautious day; either way you can really forecast such days and plan events around them. You are up to five times more accident prone on such days.
Everything in life goes in cycles, it's even written in the Christian Bible, Ecclesiastes 3. So knowing when the best time is, we can achieve more and avoid the really embarrassing days.
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted
- A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up
- A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance
- A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing
- A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away
- A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace
- What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth
So, what are the Bio-Rhythms? Well they are three main natural cycles which are;
- Physical - every 23 days - This regulates actual Physical, Energy, Endurance, Sex Drive, Confidence, Ambitions, Resistance, and Recovery.
- Emotional - every 28 days - This regulates actual Emotions, Nerves, Reactions, Sensibilities, Sensitivity, Creativity, and Affections.
- Intellectual - every 33 days - This regulates actual Intellect, Mental Prowess, Logic, Memory.
There are many other cycles and here is the next group, but as not to confuse we will ignore these for the moment.
- Intuition = 38 Days
- Aesthetics = 43 Days
- Spiritual = 53 Days
Bio-Rhythms are usually depicted as a sine wave format.
The wave always starts on the central line - known as a cautious day - and moves upwards then down. Above the central line is evidently a "High" and below the central line is a "Low"; however as the line crosses the central line this is then a "Caution". Knowing when these Highs, Cautions and Lows occur is the easy part, knowing how to understand them in relation to each other is a little bit harder, but you can plan the best times for Holidays, Exams, Sports, Interviews and in fact anything in your life. In Japan many corporate companies chart their staff Bio-Rhythms to avoid double and triple cautious days as part of their "social policy". In Canada a bus company reduced its accident rates by 75% and many other bus companies soon followed suit.
Now, let's not get carried away thinking that this is the solution to everything, it's not. It's to be used as a guide, a very good guide once you understand the whole process. There are twenty-seven major Bio-Rhythm combinations from HHH, when everything is utopia, LLL when everything is at its low, when everything you say or do is completely wrong. A complete Bio-Rhythm cycle is calculated by multiplying together the number days in each of the three bio-rhythm cycles. In other words: 23 x 28 x 33 = 21,252 days. As we have mentioned, a complete Bio-Rhythm cycle from birth lasts of 21,252 days which is 58 years, 2 months, 8 days, plus leap years. Then the cycle starts again with a triple CCC day.
However, you will need either a Bio-Rhythms wheel or one of the many computer applications available. The advantage of using a wheel is that you can carry it with you - it's more flexible - and you have no need for a PC. You can also chart your friends, showing them how their rhythm is flowing. Jacyntha Crawley has written a Bio-Rhythms book complete with wheel for £15 - €28 directly from her website in various languages.
Below is the Bio-Rhythms wheel showing a triple CCC day; this particular event will last for more than one day, but thankfully it only happens every seven to nine years.